BA, CEH, Security+, A+
Cyber Security Analyst at STG Inc. for NOAA
Cyber Security Assurance Analyst at STG Inc.
September 2014 – Present
- Serving the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Centers for Environmental Information as a government contractor with STG, Inc.
- Providing application security expertise including static code analysis, dynamic application scanning and penetration testing.
- Training and advising developers in secure coding practices.
- Maintaining FISMA system security plan documentation & compliance; participating in annual auditing and accreditation procedures.
- Assisting with other aspects of the IT security team duties and responsibilities including continuous monitoring, vulnerability management, network security monitoring.
Lead Systems Engineer at STG Inc.
May 2013 – September 2014 (1 year 5 months)
- Supporting the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) at the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) on the NOMADS/NCMP project, a Web-services based project providing both real-time and retrospective format-independent access to climate and weather model data.
- Responsible for Project Management planning and implementation efforts for the team, from system architecture to data management to application development.
Web Manager at corecubed
January 2010 – May 2013 (3 years 5 months)
- Serving as SEO expert, web developer, WordPress guru, and technical lead for corecubed, an Internet Marketing company.
Team Lead & Web Admin at P3I, Incorporated
February 2008 – January 2010 (2 years)
- Supported the 14th Weather Squadron of the USAF, I led the team’s daily task management and project tracking efforts as they related to security compliance. Also provided Linux web server administration and development services across three levels of networks. Work was related to climate and weather data web applications in support of Air Force operations.
Senior Web Developer at Rhino Graphica
January 2007 – February 2008 (1 year 2 months)
- Was responsible for designing, coding, and implementing custom website applications and functionality, primarily centered around dating websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Certified Ethical Hacker – EC-Council License ECC15098956127 April 2016
- Security+ – CompTIA License C39666XMM311QX31 December 2008
- ICAgile Certified Professional – ICAgile December 2014
- A+ – CompTIA April 2000
- Warren Wilson College – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology, 1992 – 1996
- Firefox 0.9 – Digital Web Magazine – June 30, 2004
Author: Will Chatham