If you are not watching the new Battlestar Galactica, you are missing out on the best TV show since, well, the original Battlestar Galactica. Why aren’t you watching it? Do you know what you are missing?
- There is no cheesy music. The music is very percussive and compliments the show well.
- Each episode leaves you hanging.
- The tech level is realistic, and the military aspect is very Naval, which Chris likes.
- The Cylons are insane.
- The plot twists are insane.
- The actors are actually good.
Ron Moore, the producer of the show, used to direct some of the best Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine episodes. He knows his sci-fi.
I keep trying to tell Alicia that she would like it, as it’s not just spaceships and geekery.