Here are some infosec-related resources, tips, and interesting things I’ve come across in the last few days, all of which are related to to cyber security and you. Hope you find this stuff useful.
- A very comprehensive, current guide to Facebook privacy and security settings.
- The top 50 InfoSec blogs you should be reading.
- Inoreader, my favorite RSS reader (for using with the top 50 links above).
- 5 steps to lock down your webmail account.
- Help with deleting old and unused Internet accounts to minimize your Internet footprint.
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY page you turn tracked by the mothership. Another case of anti-piracy efforts turning into anti-privacy overstepping.
Edit: Here’s a late-breaker to add to the list:
- Surveillance Self-Defense is the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s guide to defending yourself and your friends from surveillance by using secure technology and developing careful practices.
Photo by Brad & Ying