So every sports writer, fan, and opponent thinks the Louisville Cardinals got utterly hosed in the NCAA Tournament seedings. They got a number 4 seed after having THE best resume of any team since January. Look at this:
- They won their regular season conference
- They won the conference tournament
- They won 18 of their last 19 games
- They were 8-2 against teams in the tourney
- They played better on the road, defeated Marquette twice, Memphis twice, Cincy twice, and Charlotte twice. Oh, and won at Florida.
- They ended with a better record than many of the teams placed ahead of them (29-4)
What gives??? The only consoling factor is that they are in the easiest bracket and have been picked by many, including myself, to be in the Final Four. In fact, I have them facing Duke in the championship game.